Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mumford and Sons

So! Those who read this blog or even slightly know me know that I love Mumford and Sons and knows that Brenna and I went to see them this past Saturday! Amazing!! I didn't take a ton of pictures of the day because we were too busy being super cool at the Hollywood Bowl hearing super great music but here are a few Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


So that was driving into LA. Buildings buildings and more buildings! It's cool and all however I wouldn't want to live there, {sorry to all of you LA dwellers, the big city just isn't for me}

  UntitledUntitled Mumford and Sons

LET US IN!
  UntitledUntitled Untitled Untitled Untitled


They really were awesome and we met some very cool people who were sitting around us. I forgot that the Hollywood Bowl is an outdoor venue and Brenna only had on a tank top and a flannel shirt...we were FREEZING but it was so worth it, we froze right along with everyone else, once Mumford and Sons started up, we stood up and stood the entire 2 hours! I didnt feel my toes for over two hours but so what, who cares? They sang so much, and Brenna was able to yell to Marcus Mumford to tell him that she named her cats after him...now whether he heard her or not, who knows, but she got to tell him and that's all that mattered to her :) She kinda sorta has a crush on the fella. I love that they have such a snazzy dressed fan-base, really I do. I didn't see one pair of saggy pants in the whole place! Hip Hip!! If you haven't listened to them yet...give their new album Babel some earttention. Get it? No but really....listen to them! I have video, but Ill spare you, only because I didn't get time to upload it, but they sang Lucas's favorite song and I told Lucas that I yelled from the crowd and asked them to sing Below My Feet for Lucas and so they did. (at least thats what I told Lucas) and he thinks its true and said, "Ohhh thats so cool" He wants a kick drum and I bet you he gets one! LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

l.o.v.e.

Bloggishness