Friday, November 9, 2012

finally.

Finally. Dominic and I went to pick up Brenna from work and little by little it started to rain. If you really know me, you know how happy this made me. So while Dominic went in to get Brenna and sit with her while she closed up, I sat out in my car watched them, while I watched my windshield fill up with drops. Of course I had to take pictures of it. This morning it just finished super raining and it feels nice and cold outside. That makes me heart double happy. At least for a couple of days I get to feel somewhat of a seasonal change. Love me some seasons. Love. Hi Brenna and Dominic.


waiting
 dropsdrops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops drops brenna and Dominic


pssssst! Tomorrow night Brenna and I will be going to Hollywood and our ears will be feasting on a whole lot of Mumford and Sons. Brennas eyes will be feasting on Marcus Mumford...no matter how far away. Enjoy a little taste of what we will be enjoying!

 

1 comment:

l.o.v.e.

Bloggishness