Friday, January 18, 2013

new slang.

Ha! I'd like to say that this blog is the beginning of at least one a week, but, its always easier said than done with me right now. so for today, it's happening. Its been a foggy week or two for me. Nothing too terrible, just the usual sad moments of missing Alyssa, and feeling disconnected in a way to alot that's around me. I'm missing friends. Andrea.....why did you move so far away? I could really go for a night at Macaroni Grill talking rubbish and eating just as much of it as we could talk. Two of my photog friends now live near one another and oh how lucky are they. I am thankful for the friends who I do have around me. Cynthia, lunch was fun! I love how we both spent our time giving each other lipstick checks. We are a mess. Somethings gotta give. Im feelin it. Yah, not in a Blink182 kind of way. The other day I told Lucas that Im taking him to church this week and he said, "Ohhh, I have to get a suitcase!!" Either he thinks that it is really far away....or that we have alot of "baggage" he's probably right.....I need a suitcase. I'm completely open and ready to feast on some worship. Nicos Grandma Helen passed away yesterday. What a great woman she was. I couldn't help but imagine Alyssa running to meet her, it made me smile.

 This week in a few photos.

  my weekmy week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week my week

3 comments:

  1. not sure why but this almost made me cry. your writing is amazing always. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know if my other comment went through cause i was on my phone, but you should pack up and move to MA! cold weather is good for the soul. ;)
    p.s. i love the idea of you blogging more. i know it's hard. but your's is one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete

l.o.v.e.

Bloggishness