Wednesday, December 12, 2012

everythings burning.

Guess what guys. It's December. Christmas #2 without her. I really don't mean for my blog to be a place of constant sadness, I really don't. It's just....I was sitting here listening to music tonight and thought how much this time of year was one of her favorite times. Where are all of the cut out snowflakes she loved making? Seriously, I could scream right now. I't not kidding. I've been super busy the past month and a half with client sessions and stuff and so it was a little easier for me to put certain thoughts on the back burner, and now tonight...I find myself sitting here listening to music and here she is. For the life of me I have a really hard time trying to imagine not speaking with her every again in this lifetime. Do you think its possible she can hear me when I talk to her? I like to think she's hanging around, under a shade tree, drawing, singing, imagining and smiling. I guess she doesnt really need to "imagine" anything anymore because where she is now....she's living it, she's seeing it, she's experiencing it. You know losing three people in my life in such a short time has really left me with something, a feeling that I can't even explain, it's not a pity thing, I think, 3 people who were in my life, are now with Jesus, literally with him, thats mind boggling yet comforting. I am so thankful that Alyssa is with my mom and my sister. Here is a song that Brenna sang sometime around last Christmas....so shortly after losing Alyssa.

first this too...this always makes me smile.



 

and for funs....a video Alyssa and Brenna were trying to make......

 

2 comments:

  1. first of all I love how silly and connected your girls are.. and Brenna has an amazing voice.. please let her know.. also.. YES I personally think Alyssa is around you all the time watching.. listening... I dont think she has gone that far.. she will always be just out of reach for now.. but I promise if you watch for signs you will see she leaves them.. little ones.. here and there.. I think she is around all those she loved with all her heart, I believe that.. I know it.. my husband has a gift. he can speak with those who are gone.. I have watched him do it, with friends, he has talked to my grandmother who I loved dearly he even has gotten messages from my x husband.. he knew things and that he could of never possibly known otherwise.. so I know.. that those that leave this life are not gone they are still near keeping a watchful eye.. I promise you she is.. as are your mom and sister.. ( I am not sure if you have ever seen John Edwards? or that Long Island Medium lady? my husband has that gift that they have.. ) Much love to you all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it too! I feel her thoughout my day and little things happen that I really do feel as though its her way of saying Hello.
      Thankyou always for your kinds words and encouragement x

      Delete

l.o.v.e.

Bloggishness